LEICA II (MODEL D) BLACK PAINT RANGEFINDER UPGRADED IIF CAMERA SN.96126 NICE!
- Serial #96126
- Made in Wetzlar, Germany in 1932
- First year, first batch production camera
- The II (Model D) was designed by Oskar Barnack himself
- Classic early and beautiful black lacquered paint vintage camera that has been factory upgraded to a Leica IIF. Flash sync to the back, chrome knobs.
PANDA look and very rare and hard to find an original Leica II with the matching # to have a factory converted and all orignal parts...now a BLACK PAINT IIF upgrade! NICE!
- Shutter speeds Z, 1/20 - 1/500
- Cat No. LYKAN
- Body cap
- No dings, dents or major marks
- Top/bottom plates very very nice.
- Black paint is in outstanding condition and has been kept very well!
- Leatherette is all intact
- VERY PRETTY
- Shutter speeds are accurate
- All other camera functions are working normally
- Rangefinder and viewfinder are bright and clean
A wonderful camera. Hard to find and very interesting history. Most likely after the war, this camera was sent back. Celebration was in order so why not resurrect something from the past and bring it into the future.
A fine history, fine camera and beautiful to have and enjoy!