LEICA LEITZ LEICAFLEX MARK 2 CHROME FILM SLR CAMERA +CASE CLEAN WORKING METER!
- Serial #1151715
- Chrome finish example
- Made in 1966 in Wetzlar, Germany
- Leica's first pure SLR camera
- Leicaflex Mark 2 example; Mark 2 has the circular frame counter while Mark 1 has a pie-shape frame counter on the top plate
- Features a mirror-lockup feature, self-timer, and CdS exposure light meter
- Shutter speeds B, 1" - 1/2000
- Cat No. 10002
- Black leather camera case
- No dings, dents or major marks
- Leatherette all intact
- Top/bottom plate is clean with modest bright marks
- Shutter speeds accurate
- Meter is working. NICE!
- All camera functions working normally
- Mirror and prism glass is bright
A nice camera to have and to use. Built like a tank and THE ORIGINAL R camera! NICE!