LEICA LEITZ 90MM TELE-ELMARIT F2.8 1ST V FAT BLACK M 11807 LENS +CAPS +CASE NICE
- Serial #2491232
- Black finish
- Made in Canada in 1971
- Compact 1st version lens
- Known as the Fat Tele-Elmarit lens. Almost as compact as a 1st version 50mm f1.4 Summilux lens
- Dual scale yellow/white feet/meter focus scale with the scalloped focus ring.
This is my favorite 90mm lens to have. Very complact. BRASS BARREL construction, even though it is in black finish ( not paint ) this was the golden era where Leica was building their items TO A STANDARD, NOT A PRICE!.
Scalloped focusing ring, sharp optical performance, compact telephoto. This lens has it all. Really fantastic in every respect!
- 5 elements 3 groups
- 1st v Fat Tele-Elmarit lens
- Aperture range: f2.8 - f16
- E39 filter mount
- 27° angle of view
- Cat No. 11807
- Front/rear lens caps
- Black leather lens case
- No dings, dents or marks
- Some faint signs of use but overall very clean as you can see.
- VERY NICE!
- Focusing is smooth
- Aperture clicks are crisp
- No fungus, separation or scratches
I can not stress the beauty of this lens. Its design, overall construction. You will love and enjoy it once you get it in your hands. I have had one for the past 20 years and I will never let it go. A real joy to have and use!