LEICA 90MM SUMMICRON F2 SOOZI-M MIDLAND 1st VER. LENS +SHADE +CAPS CLEAN RARE!
- Serial #1580354
- 1st version example with the separate hood
- Made in 1958
- Chrome finish
- Made in Midland, Canada
- Features the unscalloped focusing knurl ring.
This is Leicas first go at the FAST 90mm f2 lens. A rare example and very hard to find complete in this condition and the original M version. A beautiful example!
- 6 elements 5 groups
- E48 filter size
- 27° angle of view
- Aperture range: f2 - f16
- Cat No. SOOZI-M
- Front/rear lens caps
- Leica lens shade
- No dings, dents or major marks
- Barrel is very clean.
- The caps and painted shade are also very clean. A fine example!
- Focusing is smooth
- Aperture clicks are crisp
- No fog, fungus, separation or scratches
- Glass is clean and clear.
A must have for any collector or enthusiast. Really fantastic and beautiful in every respect!