LEICA 135MM TELE-ELMAR F4 11851 BLACK M LENS +12575 SHADE +CAPS RARE TRANSITION
- Serial #2384150
- Black finish
- Made in Wetzlar, Germany in 1969
This is a RARE transitional 1st version with the scalloped focusing ring lens with the later 2nd version aperture ring set further apart! Even has the matching tag # on the inside focusing barrel
- 5 elements 3 groups
- Aperture range: f4 - f22
- E39 filter mount
- 18° angle of view
- Cat No. 11851
- Front/rear lens caps
- Leica 12575 IUFOO lens shade
- No dings, dents or major marks
- A very clean example! Not much wear on the body. Shows little use.
- Focusing is smooth
- Aperture clicks are crisp
- No fungus, separation or scratches.
- There is a very Very faint amount of haze.
This is a razor sharp lens in fabulous condition. Nice to have a RARE version, original and complete in this shape!