LEICA LEITZ 125MM HEKTOR F2.5 HIKOO RARE WETZLAR VERSION LENS +SHADE +CAPS +BOX
- Serial #1650678
- Chrome finish
- Made in 1959
- Wetzlar, Germany example
- Desirable uniquely designed Hektor 125mm lens where the lens hood reverses to form a protective case for the lens when not in use
A nice example and all original. Proper caps and original box. Very nice and RARE German example as most were marked MIDLAND!
- 4 elements 3 groups
- Aperture range: f2.5 - f22
- Cat No. 11532 (HIKOO)
- Front/rear lens caps
- Metal lens hood
- Original HIKOO box
- No dings, dents or major marks
- A very clean example.
- The hood and caps have a few bright marks but the lens body is clean and well protected.
- Focusing is smooth
- Aperture clicks are crisp
- The usual focus stick on each focus end - on all Hektor 125mm
- No fog, fungus, separation or scratches
- There is a very Very VERY minimal amount of faint haze.
This is a fine example lens that is complete. RARE WETZLAR and these are fantastic lenses to use and to shoot with. Great Bokeh and fast f2.5. A wonderful portrait or telephoto lens. Nice to have and enjoy!