LEICA LEITZ 28MM ELMARIT-R F2.8 3CAM 11204 BLACK R LENS +SHADE +CAPS +BOX
- Serial #2479271
- Made in 1976 in Wetzlar, Germany
- Black chrome finish
- 1st version example with the separate hood.
- White and yellow script focus scale with increments in feet and meter respectively
- 3Cam version to fit any of your Leica R reflex camera bodies
- 8 elements 8 groups
- Aperture range: f2.8 - f22
- 76° angle of view
- Series 7 filter mount (in hood)
- Cat No. 11204
- Front/rear lens caps
- Lens shade
- No dings, dents or major marks
- Shows signs of moderate wear on barrel. Nice to use!
- Focusing well.
- Aperture clicks are crisp
- No fungus, separations or scratches
- Very VERY minor haze.
Takes outstanding images. The classic 28mm f2.8. Sharp and a a joy to use!
Also, a great deal. This R lens is a fraction of what the M lenses cost and has the same optical formula. Also, very versatile as you can use it on your mirror less camera such as your Leica M10, M240 or even your mirrorless Sony, Nikon, Fuji or Canon cameras, along with your DSLR. Has a larger image coverage circle because of the large glass so that is why many CINE and VIDEO shooters pick the R lenses over the M lenses. Really great in so many respects!