Leica Leitz 50mm Noctilux f1.2 1st V Aspherical Black M Lens with 12503 Shade Rare
- Serial #2255170
- Made in 1968
- Original first version Noctilux 50mm f1.2
- The first lens made by Leica to have aspherical glass elements
- Extremely rare and hard to find, especially in this condition
- Very few were made and hard to find in this condition complete with caps, shade and all
- A must have for any collector or enthusiast
- Min aperture f16
- Angle of view 45°
- Six-element design
- Filter size Series 8
- Cat No. 11820
- Front/rear lens caps
- Leica 12503 vented metal lens shade
- No dings, dents or marks
- I have sold many of these lenses over the last 20 years and this is a very clean example. NICE!
- The black finish is nice without much signs of handling. The lens has been well take care of.
- Focusing is smooth
- Aperture clicks crisp
- No fungus or separation. Some very very minor haze.
- Some cleaning marks on the rear. Glass on the front is nice image quality is outstanding when shooting
A very rare and collectible lens. The 12503 lens hood alone is impossible to find on its own so nice to have complete. Hard to find in this cosmetic condition.