LEICA LEITZ 90MM ELMAR-C F4 BLACK GERMAN! 11540 M LENS +SHADE +CAPS +CASE CLEAN!
- Serial #2607442
- Made in 1973
- Fourth batch, second year production
- Desirable compact and lightweight 90mm Elmar-C lens (only weighs 270g)
- Originally made for your Leica CL compact rangefinder but will work on any of your Leica M rangefinder bodies
- This is a very undervalued lens. Hard to find GERMANY made version and optically very sharp.
- Leica M mount
- 4 elements 4 groups
- Aperture range: f4 - f22
- Made in Germany
- 27° angle of view
- Series 5.5 filter mount
- Cat No. 11540
- Leica Front/rear lens caps
- Leica Rubber retractable lens hood
- Black leather lens case
- No dings, dents or major marks
- Shows signs of modest use but no abuse. Nice overall!
- Focusing is smooth
- Aperture clicks are crisp
- No fungus, separation, or scratches
- A clean lens optically and shoots very well.
Really undervalued for its performance, Compact, sharp, lightweight and great optics!
Nice to have complete with all its caps, shade and case!