LEICA LEITZ 90MM ELMAR F4 11631 COLLAPSIBLE DUAL SCALE M LENS +SHADE +UVa RARE!
- Serial #1630110
- Chrome finish
- Made in Wetzlar, Germany in 1958
- Black/red meter/feet scale focusing example
- Collapsible lens
- Optically similar to the rigid 90mm Elmar f4 but with a collapsible barrel so the lens can be used with the Leica Ever Ready outfit case
- Collapses down to about the same size as a Summilux 50mm f1.4 lens
This is a very RARE example with the DUAL SCALE. Not many were made and only the latest examples. I have sold many of these lenses over the last 20 years and have only had the pleasure of seeing x3 examples. Really VERY RARE, late style. BEAUTIFUL!
- 4 element 3 groups
- E39 filter mount
- Aperture range: f4 - f32
- 37° angle of view
- Cat No. 11631 (ILNOO)
- Front lens shade cap
- Rear lens caps
- Leica IUFOO lens shade
- Leica UVa filter
- No dings, dents or major marks
- Barrel is exceptionally clean and very nice! MINT!
- Focusing is smooth
- Aperture clicks are crisp
This lens is actually a mechanical marvel. With a locking mechanism and engages only when the lens is properly in place. Engineered beautifully in every respect!
- No fungus, separation or scratches
- There are cleaning marks on the front of the glass only seen in certain light and angles.
A wonderful lens. VERY RARE DUAL SCALE VERSION, and I can not stress the beauty, engineering and actually a nice performing lens! A hidden GEM! Complete with all its extras, IUFOO shade, filter and caps! A must have.