LEICA LEITZ IIIC IIIF SHARKSKIN + SELF TIMER LOOHW CHROME RANGEFINDER CAMERA
- Serial #464145
- Made in 1951; last year of production
- Sharkskin leatherette
- Speeds B, 1" - 1/1000
This is actually a very interesting camera. At that time, Leica made the IIIF RD/ST, so you could send your Leica camera body and have it upgraded to have the flash sync installed and also have the SELF TIMER put in as well. On top of that, this is a shark skin. One of my person favorite combinations and cameras.
IIIC/IIIF with the self timer and shark skin. NICE!
- Built in 50mm viewfinder
- Cat No. LOOHW
- Body only
- Camera shows some signs of use
- Leatherette is all intact
- Slow shutter speeds are not working well; needs a CLA
- No light leaks in the shutter curtain
- Viewfinder/rangefinder are bright and clean
A very nice camera. Upgraded and well kept. If you decide to use it, a nice CLA will bring this beauty back to life or just keep it as it is and enjoy the pleasure of this little gem!