LEICA LEITZ IIIF LOOHN BLACK DIAL SELF TIMER SM LTM RANGEFINDER BODY UPGRADED!
- Serial #452262
- Made in Wetzlar, Germany 1951; post-war example
- This camera is a Leica factory conversion. The conversion would have been
requested by the original owner in the 1950s.
- The conversion included a self timer making this a VORLAUF camera,
the conversion also included a slow speed dial and the flash sync.
- The black dial differs in its shutter speeds 1/60, 1/40, 1/30, 1/4
This was upgraded to the TOP OF THE LINE IIIF Red Dial SELF TIMER with a flash sync. In stunning conidtion. Really kept in AMAZING CONDITION for the last 60+ years. WOW!
- Speeds B, 1" - 1/1000
- Built in 50mm viewfinder
- Cat No. LOOHN
- Body only
- Top plate is basically in MINT condition.
- Base plate is also very nice ( only a few faint marks )
- Leatherette is all intact
- Lugs are nice!
- Slow shutter speeds are working
- No light leaks in the shutter curtain
- Camera function like the rangefinder, self timer and rewind and advance are all working well!
- Viewfinder/rangefinder are bright and clean