LEICA LEITZ IIIF RED DIAL SELF TIMER VORLAUF LOOHW SM RANGEFINDER CAMERA LATE #
- Serial #794552
- Made in 1955 in Wetzlar, Germany
- Coveted Red Dial example with the factory built in Self timer
- This is the last of the TRUE SIZED small SM LTM Barnack style cameras.
- Later the IIIG was made which was larger in every respect.
- Speeds T, B, 1" - 1/1000
- Built-in 50mm viewfinder
- Built-in rangefinder
- Built-in self timer
- Cat No. LOOHN
- Body only
- No dings, dents or major marks
- Top/base plate are clean. ( only a faint bright mark on the top on the left of the LEICA script logo )
- Leatherette is all intact
- Shutter speeds are accurate
- No light leaks in the shutter curtain
- Camera functions like the rangefinder, self timer, knobs and all are working smoothly
- Viewfinder/rangefinder is clean
- No fog, fungus, haze, or separation in the rangefinder
Wonderful little gems. Nice to have a proper LATE factory SELF TIMER version. Clean example and a pleasure to have and enjoy!