LEICA LEITZ M2 10800 KOOHE BUTTON CHROME CAMERA BODY +CAP RARE! CLEAN!
- Serial #937158
- Chrome finish
- Made in Wetzlar, Germany in 1958
- Single stroke film advance lever
- Features rounded lugs, newer style shutter speeds.
This is a very rare BUTTON rewind early batch camera. Has the glass rangefinder illumination windown.
These are in my opinion THE BEST M2. The button rewind in brillant and unique to the M2 rangefinder system ( except the M1 but I don't count that camera )
Also, this camera was sent back to Leica at the time and given a SELF TIMER to make it a 11308 upgrade. Even more rare factory upgrade that you don't always see!
Really a lovely camera!
- 0.72x viewfinder
- 35-50-90mm framelines
- Shutter speeds B, 1" - 1/1000
- Cat No. 10308
- Body cap
- Bulb cap
- No dings, dents or major marks
- Top is very clean overall. Some faint bright marks but overall nice!
- Leatherette is all intact.
- A nice example! CLEAN!
- Slow shutter speeds are accurate
- All camera functions are working normally
- Viewfinder/rangefinder is bright and clean
I really do love this camera. Button rewind. Early glass window, upgraded self timer. capable to accept the Leicavit. Really a joy to have and enjoy!