LEICA LEITZ M3 SS IGEMO 10150 BETRIEBSK INTERNAL TRANSITIONAL CAMERA #1172 RARE!
- Serial #1172
- Extremely rare Betriebsk version M3
- These were made for internal use in the Leica Wetzlar factory ONLY
- Never sold to the public, these Betriebsk examples rarely ever show up for sale
- Internal reference serial #1172
- A beautiful camera in excellent condition overall; a must have for any collector
- Transitional camera with the rabbit ear early lugs, round 2 glass eye piece, 1000ASA back door and with the new speeds ( after 1956 - M3 #854001 )
- Single stroke and was factory upgraded for test purposes with the later M4 style flash and bulb sync.
This is really a wonderful camera. To have an INTERNAL camera is very RARE. I have had a few over the last 20 years and there have been less than a handful. This one being the nicest so far wtih the transition characteristics but also with the FULL BETRIEBSK 1172 marking on the top plate and the inside chasis ( as pictured ) unlike the others which would usually only have the 1172 # inside.
Very nice and really in very nice condition overall considering.
This came from a factory Leica associate and really a PRIZE to have considering they were never to be sold. VERY NICE, VERY RARE!
- Rare Betriebsk INTERNAL USE ONLY example
- Single stroke M3 design
- 0.91x viewfinder
- Cat No.10150(IGEMO)
- Body cap
- No dings, dents or major marks
- Top plate is clean with few bright marks (under the film advance arm, and one just above the back door
- Base plate is very nice! - special NON marked version!
- Leatherette is all intact
- Lugs are clean
- Shutter speeds are accurate
- All camera functions are working normally
- Viewfinder/rangefinder is bright and clean
A RARE opportunity to own a piece of history. Almost never offered, I was lucky after the few that I have had over the last 20 years, I came across two. The other was listing on eBay for $7495 and was just recently sold. This one is actually nicer, with the full transitional features, and the full script on the inside chassis and in better condition overall. BETREIBSK 1172. A pleasure to have, collect and enjoy!